Satisfaction and well-being for our families is very important to us. Quality in all areas, that's why we strive every day. We are happy to have 100% recommendation on HolidayCheck as well as honest and many good feedbacks from our guests.
Read how families rate their holiday at Hotel Stegerhof:
Everything is perfect
"We booked a ski vacation for ourselves and 2 children.
Reception was very nice. Hotel very modern and friendly. Staff very friendly and accommodating. There was a welcome drink to welcome us. There was a shuttle to the ski lift.
Food was okay, breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner.
In the evening you could spend drinks in the lounge area or in the basement playing bowling or playing billiards.
An indoor pool with a large pool and a children's area is available to guests.
There are play opportunities for children of different ages as well as some rooms with play equipment.
Childcare is offered, but we didn't use it.
Well heated crystal and enough seating to move. Sledges can be borrowed for free.
We were also able to observe that there is close cooperation with a ski school. "
- Very hospitable, always a contact person there. Very child-friendly everything there for the little ones. Don't rush when eating, very clean.
The piste can be reached on foot, by sled or with a slow train from the hotel. Tobogganing on your own toboggan run behind the house is a must.
Very quiet area.
- Good beds, slept well. Towels, shower, soap everything available. Bathrobes and slippers for adults in the room, for the little ones you can get them at the reception.
- Great staff, always friendly.
- Food was fantastic, there was something for everyone. Child-friendly arranged at the buffet. There was always fruit in the morning, juices, coffee, plenty of pastries and fresh bread. VERY GOOD CUISINE.
- For children, what is in a small booklet is what the daily program is. Fitness, wellness and pool with extra children's pool is sufficient. The hotel offers indoor playground, bowling and much more.
- The reception including the hotel tour is very warm so that you really feel welcome. Food is good and childcare is very dear to everyone. We also liked the fact that the ski school and the hotel play so well together and that the ski instructors motivated our girl.
- There is not much around the hotel. But we don't need it for a family vacation either. Toboggan run goes directly behind the hotel. A small place where not too much is going on.
- Slept in the woid house. Was very clean and nice. Nothing exciting but couldn't complain about anything. Roller blinds would be great for our kids because they sleep better in the dark. Blackout curtains are in the room.
- All very courteous and tried hard. No matter what questions or concerns the team had a solution.
- Everything tasted good. Throughout the bank there was everything ... something for everyone ... antipasti, Austrian cuisine, ...
- Pool area small but nice. Something for young and old. Billiards and skittles for big. Indoor space for small. Game corner with lots of board games for young and old.
- Great vacation, very committed hosts, very good value for money, great leisure facilities, great childcare
- Towels, bath towels and bathrobes for the whole family shower gel, hair dryer everything there
- All wishes and inquiries are tried to be fulfilled
- 6x buffet once served menu extra children's buffet large selection of desserts there is ice cream 3 times a day
- Indoor pool with toddler area, swimming pond with various boats at your disposal, free bike and e-bike rental for children, fitness room, bowling alley, indoor playgrounds, adventure playground and forecourt with various companions, childcare.
Hello everyone, the hotel is located in a wonderful, quiet environment and what you have to emphasize is the friendliness, warmth, helpfulness of the hosts and all staff, always in a good mood, always a nice word, every question is answered very friendly and competent and it is always helped.
The donuts for Styrian evening are awesome and are personally wrapped by the boss and the boss gives them a glass of sparkling wine, very nicely made, with musical accompaniment.
The in-house bathing pond is beautiful ... only the umbrellas fly away very easily in the wind, so you could do something.
The small farm is clearly laid out, but very well cared for and very well cared for, the animals have a wonderful run, a very large pasture and riding is a show for all children. Our little one (3.5 years had a lot of fun) !!
The care of the caregivers is exemplary, incredibly kind and patient, always a smile on her face.
We enjoyed the vacation very much and we also extended 2 days, which was no problem at all (luckily the room was free), we were accommodated in terms of price, which is not a matter of course.
Fantastically quiet in a valley end, very great hiking and leisure opportunities.
The tips from the house are great.
At night you can only hear the rustling of the stream, but that's it, rarely slept so well in a hotel.
Had a new room in the new building, very nicely done, lots of wood and attention to detail.
Children's room very nice, our little ones felt very comfortable, can be separated by a door, as parents you can still stay awake and enjoy the evening in peace.
Service is very courteous, very nice and always friendly. Breakfast very good, everything you need ...
Snack, coffee and cake also very good.
Dinner in buffet form, very large selection, always something with you and also very good.
For a children's hotel a very calm and pleasant atmosphere, but maybe we were lucky
there were very many small children.
On the mountains, hiking, running etc., fantastic ...
I really liked the yoga !!
The wellness and sauna area is no longer the youngest, but ok so far.
Massage treatments were among the best I could experience on a vacation.
Indoor pool very nice, also the area for the little ones ...
There is enough to experience, bowling, air rifle shooting, tractor rides up the mountains ... etc.
Something for everyone, big and small ...
Dear Stegerhof Team, Dear Gürtler Family, Dear Judith,
We, the Hämmerle family (with the garlic intolerance ;-)!) wanted to thank you again for the absolutely relaxing and fantastic time we spent at the Stegerhof. It was one of our most beautiful and most relaxing holidays ever. We really loved the many little, attentive details as well as your great family-friendly team! They did everything they could to fulfill our every wish and we wanted for nothing at all!
Our sincere thanks to Judith who did everything in her power to make the arrangements for archery and afterwards organized a perfect wellness treatment on our behalf. Additional praise goes to your kitchen crew, all of whom did a marvelous job. From table decorations to service and the sensational dishes ----- everything gets top scores (I miss it a lot). Thank you also to the maids who did a superb job, too.
We still haven’t stopped
talking to our family and friends about the many beautiful and memorable
moments we had. The pictures and our son’s shining eyes say it all. We will
definitely come back to this family-friendly hotel. (Tomorrow, if we could :-))
And be sure to say hello to Anni from us. We hope she continues to bake such super-delicious donuts. Incidentally, we are still enjoying Oma Gürtler’s delicious liqueur.
A big thanks also goes to your
great, loving childcare provider and guide Alex.
I just hope we haven’t forgotten anybody and wish you all the best until we see each other again...