Arrive and feel completely at home immediately in our family suites, rooms and apartments with family-friendly amenities. The interior decor, which features high-quality solid wood furniture as well as natural materials, gives each of the rooms a sense of warmth and coziness.
Year-round nature and adventure program:
Awarded "4 Smileys" by Kinderhotels Europa, we promise you the highest quality of childcare while guaranteeing lots of fun, adventure, healthful exercise and pure relaxation for big and small.
- 6 x weekly free all-day childcare at our Forest Kids Club for children ages 3 and up (Sun-Fri from 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Free toddler care for youngsters ages 1 - 2.99 (Sun-Fri from 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Specialized baby care up to 12 months of age also available by arrangement (hourly rates)
- Exciting program for teens in summer: Alm Rally, Action Days, Adventure Park, etc.
- Unique outdoor nature program for all ages including pony rides, miniature farm, indoor exercise facilities, creativity studio, cinema, disco, sledding, yoga for kids, baking, archery etc.
- Opportunity for all-day or half-day children's ski courses including lunchtime care for ages 3 and up, also private family courses
- Ski- and snowboard lessons (bookable separately)
- Free children's swimming courses during the summer months
During your stay with us, enjoy our all-inclusive full board with a mouthwatering selection of culinary specialties. Our kitchen team will treat you to a rich variety of dishes, including regional and seasonal favorites. Our special theme evenings add the perfect finishing touches to the most delectable holiday imaginable.
- Lavish breakfast buffet including a breakfast cook
- Energizing lunchtime snacks
- Hearty afternoon snack & cake buffet
- 6-course menu selection or buffet in the evening with salad and dessert variations
- Children's buffet
- Supervised children's meals (as part of childcare, from 12-1 p.m., 6-7 p.m.)
- Ice-cream time at lunch, in the afternoon and in the evening
- Refreshments at the juice & tea bar as well as fruit basket, around the clock
- Coffee bar with all meals
- Selection of baby porridges for breakfast, lunch, afternoons & evenings
- Spring water around the clock (from all of the taps at the hotel)
*for allergy sufferers in your family: At Hotel Stegerhof, all guests with food intolerances receive special meals. Simply let us know in advance so that our kitchen team can provide for your every need.
Hotel Stegerhof features many secluded retreats where you can rediscover your inner harmony. The hotel's 400 m² wellness and spa area is especially relaxing and beneficial. In addition, we offer guests an indoor pool as well as a separate kiddie pool with play area.
- Big indoor pool
- Separate indoor kiddie pool with play area
- Sauna facilities with Finnish sauna, herbal steam bath, aroma steam bath, infrared cabin, sauna hut on the rooftop terrace
- Hot tubs
- Kneipp spa
- Tea bar with other refreshments
- Many different relaxation areas
- Massage and beauty treatments for total pampering
OUR JEWEL: the Stegerhof natural swimming pond. A place where families can kick back and have fun together in and around the water.
Winter countryside as far as the eye can see. Here in the mountain village of Donnersbachwald, together with your family you can pursue the widest variety of activities imaginable.
- Riesneralm family ski area lies just 300 m from the hotel and you can ski all the way back to our front door (lift tickets are not included)
- "Magic Snow Academy" children's ski school with free "road train" from the hotel, though also easy to reach on foot (course fees are not included unless listed as part of a package offer)
- Natural sled run at the Mörsbachalm just in front of the hotel
- Kilometers-long cross-country ski trail through the winter landscapes of Donnersbachtal
- Winter walks through the mountain village of Donnersbachwald
- Free yoga for adults and children several times a week
- Snowshoeing through virgin nature
- Ski touring up to the summits of the Niedere Tauern mountains
- Guided hikes by torchlight
- A wide variety of recreational activities for adults
- Ski- and sports shop in the ski area
- Variety-packed activity program in nature (adapted to the season)
- Guided family activities enjoyed together
- Hatha Yoga several times a week
- 400 m² wellness oasis with sauna facilities, relaxation areas, Tepidarium, infrared sauna, steam baths etc.
- Massages and beauty treatments for a complete pampering
- Indoor pool
- Plenty of places to kick back, relax and unwind in and around the hotel: hotel living room with fireplace, sunny terraces, herb garden, sunbathing areas, hammocks etc.
- Modern bar area
- Rustic-style farmhouse lounge for pleasant get-togethers
Plus: The absolute certainty that your loved-ones are well taken care of and that they are having a great time, too.