Weekly summer program for children in the Forest Kids Program
From April to November 2018, big parts of the Stegerhof are going to be renovated and reconstructed. Due to the renovation projects, the hotel is closed in this period of time.
See detailed information & renovation diary
We open the "new" Stegerhof in December 2018. If you want to book a room, we are really happy to take your reservation for Summer 2019 from June 2018.
We await you in the "new" Stegerhof with well-known, familiar atmosphere and friendliness!
With our thoughtfully designed and age-appropriate children's program, we make it possible for all of you to enjoy holidays filled with fun, excitement and all kinds of new experiences.
The focal point of our work is, of course, your children. And that's why most of our programs only involve kids. But of course, we love you to be involved during that initial phase when the youngsters are still getting used to the new environment, as well as during our special family activities.
For several years now, we have offered around 2/3 of our children's activities outside in nature - in practically all weather. Which makes it more fun for the kids and our child-care providers, too.
UNIQUE: 5,000 m² play area for the children's programs offered at Hotel Stegerhof.
Nature programs for all different age groups promise fun and adventure for all children:
- Loving Toddler's care from 1-2,99 years (daily 6 hours from Sun-Fri)
- Age-related childcare from 3-6,99 and from 7-11,99 years (daily 10 hours from Sun-Fri)
- Action-packed teen program from 12-14 years: in July and August 2x per week with Challenge Day and Nature Day on the Oxenalm (Tue and Thu)
- Baby-care service up to 1 year on request (extra charge)
A few highlights from our children's program:
- "Getting-to-know-you Day"
- Adventure Day
- Wild Wild West Day
- Robin, our mascot
- Play & Fun Day
- Water Adventure Day
- Family hike day
- Day of the Senses
- Pony rides
- Hike to the house of Kniesebein the witch
- Hunting for garnets with hammer and chisel in our streams
- Flying Fox an Forest-swing in our own adventure park
- Harvest fresh herbs and vegetables in our gardens
- Forest scavenger hunt / GPS tour
- Campfire barbecue in the forest near the Indian teepees
- Ride on "Bruno" our road-train
- Bow and arrow
- BMX track
- Trip to a hill farm
- Kids Yoga
- Magic course
- Hotel Rally
- Kids' Disco
- Fairy-Tale Hour
- Creativity Workshop
- Herb snack / dessert self-made
- Creating with PlayMais / Sculpting with salt dough
- Just rest
- Visit our mascot Robin
- Children's swimming lessons from 3 years