1st Austrian Children's Ski Circuit at the Riesneralm
Providing a friendly place for kids to ski is a big deal at the Riesneralm! The children's ski area here, which spans some 5 hectares, was the only Austrian ski area in 2009 to receive the gold medal for "The Best Children's Offers"!
The Stegerhof road-train takes you from the hotel to the kids' ski area 4 x daily in just 2 minutes!
Skiing enjoyment for kids in their own "Ski Circuit "
Learning to ski with the help of ghost KRISPINI is all kinds of good fun!
- NEW: Tunnel Slope
- "Krispini Express" - the longest conveyor ski lift in Austria
- 2 magic carpets in the ski kindergarten
- "Tellerblitz" platter lift
- "KISI" platter lift
- 5 different hills
- Moguls run, fun course
- Children up to age 6 ride the lift for free
Professional - family focus - never lost in the crowd
You will be just as excited as your kids, not least because each of the 4 valley runs in the ski area takes you right past the Children's Ski Circuit, allowing you to see just what your youngsters are up to.
A tree house and a bob run add perfect finishing touches to the fun away from the piste.
New ski-school center and the "Magic Snow" ski school
Everyone in search of a nice break will find just what they've been looking for at the new ski-school center:
- relaxation room for kids attending ski school
- WC facilities and a nappy-changing room
- lounge for adults incl. drinks machines
- sun terrace
- ski-school office for the "Magic Snow" ski school