Weekly summer program for children in the Forest Kids Program
With our thoughtfully designed and age-appropriate children's program, we make it possible for all of you to enjoy holidays filled with fun, excitement and all kinds of new experiences.
The focal point of our work is, of course, your children. And that's why most of our programs only involve kids. But of course, we love you to be involved during that initial phase when the youngsters are still getting used to the new environment, as well as during our special family activities.
For several years now, we have offered around 2/3 of our children's activities outside in nature - in practically all weather. Which makes it more fun for the kids and our child-care providers, too.
The Magic Forest and Forest Wilderness provide the 5000 m² play area for the children's programs offered at Hotel Stegerhof. Nature programs for two different age groups promise fun and adventure for children ages 3 to around 6 and around ages 7 to 12.
A few highlights from our children's program:
- "Getting-to-know-you Day"
- Adventure Day
- Wild Wild West Day
- Robin, our mascot
- Play & Fun Day
- Water Adventure Day
- Family hike day
- Day of the Senses
- Pony rides
- Hike to the house of Kniesebein the witch
- Hunting for garnets with hammer and chisel in our streams
- Flying Fox an Forest-swing in our own adventure park
- Harvest fresh herbs and vegetables in our gardens
- Forest scavenger hunt / GPS tour
- Campfire barbecue in the forest near the Indian teepees
- Ride on "Bruno" our road-train
- Bow and arrow
- BMX track
- Trip to a hill farm
- Kids Yoga
- Magic course
- Hotel Rally
- Kids' Disco
- Fairy-Tale Hour
- Creativity Workshop
- Herb snack / dessert self-made
- Creating with PlayMais / Sculpting with salt dough
- Just rest
- Visit our mascot Robin
- Children's swimming lessons from 3 years in June and September